Welcome to the Blog of the W. B. Busin Group Publishing.

You may join our email list at market-timing-wbbusin.com.

It is still FREE, but not for long. You will get all of our trades before we record our Swing trades and Investor Core trades at TimerTrac.com.



Daily Index Sentiment Graph - (1 day delay -updated by 0800 EDT of next trading day)

Tap Here to give us a vote if you like this content ===>Top Blogs

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Timing Market Turns UPDATE – 03/16/2006

Market Timing - posted 0930 EST Edit @ 1020

Swing trade – REVERSAL TO 100% LONG


- - EDIT: I frequently pray for wisdom. But I always pray to not do stupid things in my life. After seeing the pre-open upward spike in the futures of the NYSE, Dow 30 and the S&P 500, it became undeniable that being short was not only completely wrong, but stupid.

The reversal to a long Swing position was a separate decision. A proprietary indicator also pointed to higher prices in the short term in the pre-open session. It has a remakably good record. It appears to be correct - so far this morning.

Unfortunately, trading is like this. Sometimes I am wrong - but hopefully not for long. When I'm wrong, I'll always admit it and move on.

Sentiment was another factor. As price moved strongly upward, sentiment volume measures and structure moved at a modest pace and only to modestly bullish levels. You can expect to see sentiment get quite bullish near market highs, especially as new all time highs are seen in some indexes. Sentiment did not get extreme yet. This is a contra indicator measuring the emotional action or behavior of the large group of the 'usually wrong'.

I hope this explains the 'why' and the 'what' of now switching to a long position.

WBB

- - EDIT end - -


Investor core – still in cash

WE ARE REVERSING OUR SWING POSITION TO 100% LONG AT THE OPEN. IT MAY LAST FOR 2-3 DAYS.

I will no longer discuss or mention any intraday trades that I may have an eye on executing. I will only discuss the signals for the system that are posted to Timer Trac. - WHY? - I confused every reader here and I'm sorry. I just can't afford to do that again.

We are now 100% long in the Swing position at today's open.

I'll explain the reversal scenario later this morning.

This trade may only last till Friday's close or Monday's open.

Good Trading and God bless

W. B. Busin

No comments: