Welcome to the Blog of the W. B. Busin Group Publishing.

You may join our email list at market-timing-wbbusin.com.

It is still FREE, but not for long. You will get all of our trades before we record our Swing trades and Investor Core trades at TimerTrac.com.



Daily Index Sentiment Graph - (1 day delay -updated by 0800 EDT of next trading day)

Tap Here to give us a vote if you like this content ===>Top Blogs

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Timing Market Turns Update 3 - 03/29/2006

Market Timing - posted at 1620 EST

Swing trade - entered 100% long positions from today's open.

Investor core - entered 100% long positions from today's open.


We are raising our stop for all positions to SPX 1290.


Good Trading and God bless

W. B. Busin

1 comment:

W. B. Busin said...

Thank you.

I am not the best man - I know multitudes better than me. I just try my for the best in me through He that guides my path.

He gets the praise and I hace some fun.

God bless JJ

WBB